Four-column hydraulic cutting machine
1. Four-column double-cylinder mechanism design, with good rigidity, can effectively ensure the balance accuracy of the machine, and maintain uniform double-force output at any position of the cutting surface;
2. Intermittent single-stroke operation, two-hand buttons are activated, and an emergency stop device is provided to ensure safe operation;
3. The cutter mold setting is simple, accurate, and the cutting force is high-speed and easy;
4. The automatic lubrication system can ensure the precision of the machine and improve the durability of the machine;
5. It can be designed and customized according to customer requirements.
Punching force: 30TONS
Stroke range: 50-250mm
Cutting area: 510*1250
Motor power: 2.2KW
Mechanical size: 1800*1000*1380
Machine weight: 1600KG
1. First turn the cutting depth controller (fine adjustment knob) left to zero.
2. Turn on the power switch, press the start button of the oil pump, run for two minutes without load, and observe whether the system is normal.
3. Stack the push-pull plate, rubber plate, workpiece, and die in the middle of the worktable in order.
4. Tool setting (tool setting).
①. Loosen the handle of the knife, drop it naturally and lock it tightly.
②. Turn the switch to the right and prepare for trial.
③. Double-click the green button to perform trial cutting, and the cutting depth is controlled by fine adjustment.
④. Fine-tuning: Turn the fine-tuning button to turn left to lighten and right turn to deepen.
⑤. Stroke adjustment: Rotate the ascending height controller, the right-hand stroke is increased, and the left-hand stroke is reduced. The stroke can be adjusted freely within the range of 50-200mm (or 50-250mm). In normal production, the stroke should be about 50mm from the top of the die. .
Special attention: Every time the tool mold, workpiece or backing plate is changed, the stroke of the tool must be set again, otherwise, the tooling mold and backing plate will be damaged.
① To ensure safety, it is strictly forbidden to extend hands and other parts of the body into the blanking area during operation. The power must be turned off before maintenance, and wooden blocks or other hard objects should be placed in the blanking area to prevent the pressure plate from being pressed after the pressure is relieved. Loss of control, causing accidental personal injury.
②. Under special circumstances, when the upper pressure plate needs to rise immediately, you can press the reset button. When stopping, press the power brake button (red button), and the whole system will stop operating immediately.
③. When operating, you must press the two buttons on the pressure plate with both hands, and you must not change one-handed or foot-operated operation at will.
Maintenance: Always keep the inside of the machine clean, clean the oil filter once a month, and change the hydraulic oil once a year. Before work, check the oil level in the machine. When it is lower than the specified liquid level, it should be supplemented with the same brand in the machine. Hydraulic oil must not be mixed. When cutting materials, the workpiece should be placed in the center of the work area so that the force of the machine is even, and the service life of the machine can be extended from the surface.
*Different specifications and models can be customized according to the different needs of customers. Product attributes and pictures are for reference only, please contact us for details.